Women's Golf Academy (wga@w)
"Community, Fitness, Confidence"
The Women's Golf Academy @ Weston (WGA@W) aims to give a foundation for enjoyment in the game of golf. The four week program will aim to improve chipping, putting, and full swing of every woman. The skilled golf profesisonals of Weston Golf and Country Club will help ensure a comfortable and enjoyable learning environment.
6:15pm - check in and registration
6:30pm - 8:00pm (golf)
- Weeks 1 - 3 will rotate between instruction on Short Game, Full Swing & Putting
- Week 4 - On course instruction in smaller groups with course management tips
8:00pm - Apres Golf on the Patio
Each four week program also includes the following:
- 1 month Dining Membership at Weston Golf and Country Club
- Complimentary glass of win and appetizers after each sesison
- Complimentary WGA@W hat
- 20% discount in the Pro Shop for your first purchase (excluding golf clubs and balls)
- Rules of golf and proper course etiquette review
|May 9, 16, 23, 30, 2017||6:30pm - 8:00pm||$249.00 +HST|
|June 6, 13, 20, 27, 2017||6:30pm - 8:00pm||$249.00 +HST|
|July 4, 11, 18, 25, 2017||6:30pm - 8:00pm||$249.99 +HST|
|August 8, 15, 22, 29, 2017||6:30pm - 8:00pm||$249.99 +HST|
|September 5, 12, 19, 26, 2017||5:30pm - 7:00pm||$249.00 +HSt|
Courtesy equipment provided upon request.
For more information contact Lindy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Net proceeds from the wga@w sessions will be donated to Look Good Feel Better.