All guests must sign in, or be signed in by an accompanying member, at the pro shop before play. No guests will be permitted to tee off without a member present.
All personal communication devices must be turned off or switched to “silent” or “vibrate mode. Voice communication is not permitted in the Clubhouse.
Cellular devices may be used throughout the Club for emailing and texting. The use of laptops, tablets, e-readers and handheld games is permitted provided they are on “silent” mode.
In the event a phone call needs to be addressed please excuse yourself to the Business Office, located adjacent to the Arnold Palmer Dining Room or to any of the outdoor areas of the Clubhouse, however not on the patio.
To ensure Pace of Play, phone usage on the course is restricted to emergencies only and must be switched to vibrating mode.
Members of Weston Golf and Country Club and their guests are required to conform to the dress regulations of the Club. These regulations have been instituted to maintain the standards of good taste and decorum expected by the membership.
Members have a responsibility to inform guests about the dress code requirements. Please note it is the responsibility of the Management to enforce the Dress Code in a professional and diplomatic manner. Management is empowered to decline service and deny access to the golf course if the Dress Code is not met. In general, the Club’s expectation for dress is both “smart casual” and considerate to golf tradition.
Clubhouse dress regulations apply to all areas of the clubhouse
- Smart casual
- Appropriate footwear. Flip flops or sport sandals are discouraged from wear inside the clubhouse.
- Golf attire is acceptable
- Gentlemen’s shirts must be collared and tucked in (mock neck acceptable)
- All logos on attire must be small, discreet and in good taste
- Smart denim, not frayed or ripped, is acceptable
- Gentlemen must remove headgear prior to entering the clubhouse
- Management or event organizers may establish appropriate dress codes for dining room events.
Golf Course and Practice Facilities
- Golf attire should be tailored and in good taste
- No metal spikes
- Denim or denim style attire is not acceptable
- Pants, skirts, skorts with cargo style pockets (large bulky pockets on outside of garment) are not permitted. Ladies and gentlemen will not be granted access to the golf course or practice facilities sporting any form of exterior cargo pockets.
- Headgear should not be worn backwards
- Commercial logos must be in good taste
- Golf shirts must have collars. Mock necks are acceptable.
- Without exception, shirts must be tucked in, regardless of design. Access to the golf course or practice facilities will not be granted to gentlemen sporting an untucked shirt.
- Golf shorts, skirts and dresses are acceptable provided they are in good taste and not shorter than mid thigh.
- Shirts must have a collar or sleeves.
- Leggings are not permitted unless worn under a skort, shorts or dress.
- Tank tops, halter tops, tops with exposed midriffs are not permitted.
- Unacceptable attire includes short shorts/skirts, bike shorts, yoga wear, sweat pants, and similar workout attire.
Golf Course Information
Thank you for joining us at The Weston Golf and Country Club. The following tips will help you enjoy your game.
Select the best teeing ground for you. Weston is a difficult course - play the tees that best suit your ability to fully enjoy your round.
Holes 5 and 14 are a shared Tee. The fifth Tee is the closest to you after crossing the tracks. The fifth hole heads in the opposite direction of the fourth hole.
Hole #2 has two greens - Players using the White, Copper and Green players play left green – Players using the Black and Blue tees play right green. Cart Riders must use left roadway to access second fairway. The walking path is directly left of the lower Tee. Players using either the forward or back tees should be aware of players using the Green Tees (located at the bottom of the hill).
Carts may be driven on the fairway or the rough unless otherwise posted. Use cart paths wherever possible and exit the fairway at the Exit Posts located near each green.
All sprinkler heads and yardage plates are measured to the centre of the green.
Washroom code at the 5th/14th Tee and Oasis can be accessed from the starter when they arrive at the Club.
The Oasis (half way house) is situated after the 11th hole.
All players should note that they should continue to the 12th tee prior to the arrival of the group behind them.
Divots & Bunkers
Please replace all divots (use seeded sand jar on the cart if necessary) rake the bunker and repair your ball mark.
Pace of Play
Keeping up to the group in front will promote a fair pace of play for all golfers, the round should not exceed 4 hours and 10 minutes.
We hope you enjoy your round!